Welcome!

Hey friends!
Its high time that I wanted to create a blog that would be focused on DIYs and Inspiration that I go through in my life which may be useful to all the viewers as well.
Well..... as for nowadays, I'm spending most of my time infront of the computer and surfing the DIYs and all those girly stuffs you find on the internet. I've really fallen for these things.
As a teenager, I was not much into these stuffs; DIYs yes..but other girly stuffs like fashion, accessories and all was like "why do you need that for?" for me... but as of now, I feel like I've turned 17 again.... [aah.. correction needed, i think it's only now that I've turned 17 ;) ] Well, better late that never right?? ^_^

My blog may be focused with "my journal" thing.. but with this I'd like to share my thoughts and experience with you all. Things could be about shopping, DIYs, music, movies, and the list goes on...

Also if you want to subscribe for a newsletter, just send me your e-mail address. I'll surely follow them.
Thank you! for now.
P.S. Keep visiting the site to keep yourself updated with the latest trends and to know what I follow.






0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Follow Nomad - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template