Well, as already hinted, skincare is a routine process which shouldn't be skipped for long. There are some steps which you should consider:
1. CleanserIf the skin is not clean enough then all the other steps below would be ineffective. So, it's a really important step you should not skip. If your face has make-up on, then a single cleanse would not be enough. Its needed that you double cleanse. Double cleanse doesn't mean you do the same thing twice. Actually, first all those colors and chemicals should be removed. You can either use cleansing oil and a cotton pad to erase them manually, or use make-up remover sheets.
After either of the option, wash your face with a face wash foam. I'm here recommending face wash foam because it is really gentle to your skin. For the make-up removing part, start with the area if your face that has most of the make up on, i.e. the eye area, follow with cheeks, the t-zone and then, the rest of the face. If your skin on the eye area is sensitive and you want to be extra protective then, you can use make-up remover sheets specially made for removing eye make-up.
The second step in cleansing, i.e. washing; you should first start with oily to driest part of your face. That would be t-zone first and then cheeks for last.
2. Toner/LotionCall it a toner or lotion, this would be the next step after you wash your face. It helps to remove the residue dirt your face wash would have left. It also balances the skin PH and helps to reduce pores. Some toners will also help moisturize your skin. While applying you can use a cotton ball to lightly put it all over your face, or just use your hands and gently press it against your skin so that you'd feel the product going deep inside.
3. Essence/SerumSerum/Essence goes deeper into the skin where even moisturizers cannot reach. Serums help reduce skin problems and imperfections.
4. Cream/MoisturizerCream or moisturizers help activate the serum. This helps your skin get extra moisturize it needs. Applying cream or moisturizers completes your daily skin care routine.
5. ExfoliateExfoliation removes the dirt from your skin that are deep inside. This really clears your skin and open up pores but this not something you should do regularly but about twice a week. Exfoliating is done after washing your face.
6. Face MasksYour face needs hydration and extra moisture. Twice a week give your face a mask moisture. There are various masks in the market like serum masks, moisture masks. You can use any of them or as per your skin needs, or just use them both alternately.
7. Vitamin-E for Under your EyesThis can't be skipped as those lines, those bags under your eyes are the most crucial ones. They are the prominent ones that show up because of tiredness, or sleeplessness and the most sensitive ones. Apply Vitamin-E creams regularly. You should be careful not to apply much pressure so just use your 4th finger or middle finger but be sure to be very gentle. You can just dab the both fingers gently while applying.
8. Natural remedies or MasksNatural remedies are the best ones for your skin.
But as you can not always go natural because of the time consumed while preparing,
Its better to use natural supplements for the steps mentioned above but if its a bit hard on your time and preparations, just make sure you go with natural remedies twice or thrice a month. There are tonnes of methods over the internet for clearer skin, anti-aging, radiant skin or so. Try them sometimes in a month.
A good and healthy skin doesn't need expensive products but a good regime. The steps mentioned above should be followed for a healthy skin. Besides, this make sure you're drinking enough water. Drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day is not just beneficial to your skin but also to your overall health.